CollinsBrooke Landscape Construction is a top-rated company providing full-service yard renovations including topdressing, removal and installation in Simpsonville and communities throughout upstate South Carolina.
Is your front or back yard in need of a reset? Are weeds overtaking your lawn? Are areas eroding? Or are your landscape plants overgrown and have left you overwhelmed? No matter what issue you are facing, it can create a stressful situation to get your outdoor space back to its prime.
At CollinsBrooke Landscape Construction, our professional team has refreshed countless of properties throughout Simpsonville and surrounding areas by effectively removing aged landscapes/lawn areas, then crafting new landscaping and turf areas, and we have created just as many thrilled clients in the process!
1. Use heavy equipment such as skid loaders or mini excavators to strip down the existing lawn & remove landscape beds down to the topsoil, followed by hauling out the old debris.
2. Performing any slope corrections, that may involve grading or installing a drainage system.
3. If hardscapes such as a paver patio, retaining wall or outdoor living area are to be constructed, they are generally built first.
4. After hardscapes are completed, other landscaping elements are installed, this includes planting trees & shrubs, installing irrigation, edging around landscape beds, and then pine straw, mulch or rock is adde.
5. Lawn areas are built out – topsoil brought in and graded out where needed and then sod installed.
Whether you need an entire front and backyard renovation, your yard top-dressed, or a section of your landscape needs to be revitalized with new trees, shrubs & mulch, our team has you covered. If you have any questions, please give us a call or request an estimate and our team will be in touch shortly.
We strive to provide an industry-leading timeline between our initial consultation & the completion of your project, allowing you to enjoy your new outdoor space sooner.
To ensure 100% client satisfaction, we follow through on our promises and we don’t consider a project complete until every bullet point on our contract can be checked.
Our highly-trained crews utilize state of the art equipment which yields to quicker & more effective production when building out your landscape.
Get in touch with our locally-owned & operated company today!